TIM WALKER IN THE HOUSE

I just love how tim walker put his concept together in a picture, this guy here is a genius in tableau photography, his work is in vogue and apparently he now has his own book and I am going to get one for sure. He also assisted the great photographer, full time assistant to Richard Avedon. Not too sure about the truth but still you gonna love his work.








And I always believe that to be a great photographer you go to put in lots of efforts and time in it, be it paid or not. There is once this guy who told me, you want to be a photographer be a producer, assistant that know everything, there is where you begin to see what you need. Not just a guy who snap and not think.

1 words:

Onthedarkside said...

Thank you, you have a lovely web too. I like your dip dyed shorts!

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author