With art gallery and photo studio

Been really busy this whole week, with all the setup at the gallery, if you do not know about
Vue Privée, it's a gallery run by my photographer and founder of Milk photographie which is the company that I am working at now. The show that is running for a full whole week was a really big thing that our company is working towards to. 

A beautiful art gallery/shooting gallery that turns into a salon.


As you can see the fabulous turn out for the show was really good.



My photographer(boss) Olivier henry is giving a speech.

and lastly of cos not forgetting the food! by preparazzi was really awesome! kudos to the guys who make it so good! and the sponsors from glenmorangie and the organizer from DOPE.SG, bryan and paul!

Looking down from MILK photographie studio is VP art gallery. So cool right?! 


The nutella treats is the best! 

ending my words here.




0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author