Anja Rubik for Anthony Vaccarello for La Redoute Collection

Anja Rubik, one of my favorite model after seeing her on a FENDI Ad in singapore fendi store billboard, she is indeed one special women with a sense of sexy and sexual. She got a very sharp features and really good body, no doubt a great model. The one I really love most is this ad.


This is the only one I like the best among all. Almost the one that was on the billboard. Lovely isn't it! Not just me who find her sexy, on fashion gone rouge they featured her in the latest for La Redoute collection by anthony vaccarello.

"Anja shows off the modern creations including pleated pants, short trenches and asymmetrical necklines with an undeniably sensual attitude. The collection will be available at Le Redoute starting December 15th. / Art direction by Atelier Franck Durand"





Images source: Fashion Gone Rouge


0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author