Bookworms

Last few days I've been to a few bookstores to grab some photos book by some well known artist/photographer, was at the PAGE ONE bookstore with crazy book clearance with 80% off the shelf which everyone in the store practically grabbing those books like mad, of cos the queue is needless to say, I was so sad that I can't find my Mika Ninagawa photo book. These are some books that worth the collect! Hoping that by this year I will get all from the online book stores!






Last but not least, this contact sheet book is worth to get cause I don't know why but you should at least read up some interesting ways to see how photography is being done in the past or whatever.

Featuring over forty international photographers, including: William Claxton, Chuck Close, Michel Comte, Anton Corbijn, Imogen Cunningham, David Doubilet, Elliot Erwitt, Nan Goldin, Nadav Kander, Art Kane, David Hume Kennerly, Dorothea Lange, Saul Leiter, Peter Lindbergh, Jerry McMillan, Joel Meyerowitz, Richard Misrach, Arnold Newman, Paul Outerbridge, Martin Parr, Ed Ruscha, Julius Shulman, Jeanloup Sieff, Jerry Uelsmann and William Wegman

0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author