Another day

Not a very good at words person, so I should just cut short what ever I wanna say. Been going into all these crazy style this season, going all into darkness, black, drape and layers. Just wanna share with my silent blog here.





















If anyone really read this page, nothing interesting here. So yes, some of the labels are main stream and some are not. 

BBS,CCP,RO,DamirDoma,Silent, AD, Inaisce, Guidi, julius....etc.... so well, theses labels that are not easy to get here in singapore so just work hard and get the hell out of here.

Recently felt depressed with life and not sure of where I am heading to, seems particularly lost interest in what I do and what I like, I am sure many of them have gone thru this stage where you are unsure of what you are doing. LOST.


I wanna travel so badly, wanna do so much things. But nothing work out fine for me. 

GOOD NIGHT BLOG. 


0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author