A day with Rick, in Tommorow land with love

Day 3 290616

So far its been good, weather is nice. Cooling and only partial drizzling in some time of the day.
Today's schedule is kinda exciting for me, going to a Rick owens showroom and of cause I am excited to be there as part of the buying team...

went down slightly further from my apartment and had my breakfast there, happen to saw Horisak's designer himself, greeted him and had a little chat before carrying on my journey.

it was quite a walk and a few turns in the street which actually I don't really remember the place, but outside I was greeted with many cool guys who really dress up for the showroom, how do i know i am there? there are many guys standing outside with crazy dressing, Rick's team and some other persons who dress in suit like a bodyguard.



no photography is allowed in the showroom and also we can't share anything in there too. Only this.

After the showroom we left and went around that area, as there is still time before the next showroom, we ate something around that are cause bosses have craving for some PAO


bypass Reinhard Plank's showroom =)


Boss brought me to Leclaireur to have a good, must say pretty amazed by the collection they have.

CCP aka Carol Christian Poell


We went around and boss brought me to view the "famous" Musse du Louvre, but we didn't went in cause I will come with my wife again for holiday. LOL


very crowded...

walked to the Colette and boss said "must come here"... well i know why....

wife's fav... LOL (it's murakami)

we took practically only Uber in paris cause cabs are expensive over in paris. We went over to Tomorrow for the biggest collection in town and the hottest talk of ...



After this we headed to another master's showroom, at the last for the day




Very relaxing and beautiful place for a showroom.



Ended the day with beerrrrrrr.... how can i not right?

xx



0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author