A day at 3rdArr paris

Day 2 280616

After a short night sleep, I was totally exhausted and knock out straight after the first day of buying.
I drank 2 bottles of beer before I sleep, well it works for me.

So as i was getting ready for the trip i woke up earlier to get some breakfast before I start my day, right across my apartment there is a cafe that serve simple meal for a breakfast but was too much for me as in singapore we don't used to eat so much I mean myself.



A coffee, orange juice, water and breads.


so after breakfast i still had some time before meeting my boss, i went back to chill while waiting.



Ideas....


love the streets as there are many interesting looks on the buildings and graffiti work




















WM


on a secret mission, nope its just one of the very beautiful place showroom

super in love with the beautiful settings

especially the stain glass... so beautiful

while on the way for our lunch, realized many people will just dress up on the street

in one of the recommended by my boss, this market serve quite a decent price meal for lunch.
the truffle ravioli is so good!

some protest going on nearby. while we are on the way to the next showroom which is a little further than the rest of the showroom.



one of my favorite brand, amazing place for a showroom or even as a store. Ended the last show of the day

Dinner time! Amazingly the chinese has venture out of their comfort zone and even in paris, you can find "Hong you suan la fen" or "酸辣粉" spicy and sour noodles really taste damn fucking good.

This store is not your ordinary store that just serve you food while you eat and chat, you gotta see the queue outside, when you finish you wanna have another bowl you got to queue back outside.

here is the address:  6 Rue Beaubourg


After dinner, the guys all went for drinking and walk back to my apartment, yes! its walkable distance and I enjoy walking most of the time in paris, it's good to look around and know my way better.

oh yes it near this place Le Center Pompidou, Centre Georges Pompidou. Architecturally avant-garde complex housing National Museum of Modern Art, library and music center.



there are many cafes and restaurants in paris.

the sky setting is almost beautiful and the time is around 10 plus 11pm. It was a summer (cold) period.




In my head "art everwhere"

when i see this posters there, I know i am back. Wasted is that i didn't manage to take one of it back.

Ended my day with a blast.




xx






0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author