OFF day

Day 4 30062016


Considered the last day of my trip here in paris, sum up all its really eye opener for a noob like me. This opportunity can never be achieve in a short time like this, really glad that I was given a chance.

Was given a day off there, so I made plans to go for the "tourist" spot and have look. I took a Uber there by myself and walk around the eiffel tower and such.

There was a massive jam to the usually route for the drop off, so the driver drop me at some where behind the tower, quite a nice view for a morning walk.

Showing my wife where i was.

Was quite a gloomy day I remembered, and there are people on the street asking for donation, just walk away and ignore them.




While walking away, there was a loud blast like explosion sound. This was at the park beside Eiffel






Crossing the bridge, just feeling so.....unexplainable



Ended up at the Trocadero Gardens, which is the Place de Trocadero. Where people always shot themselves with the eiffel tower in their hand... -,-



Continued walking, I found i was quite near the Arc De Triophe. Nahhhh its quite a walk but well since i'm here.


Cooling morning!

Well on the way there i saw a bookstore, thinking why not get a gift for my dear wife...

Finding my way to access the Arc...



Arc De Triophe

THERE!!!! Impressive, its majestic and beautifully conserved. Arc De Triophe

Heavily guarded of cause.




And I found that i was near the Champs-elysees which is the fashion district, so I had a mission to head to Celine store. LOL


to be continued...


xx






0 words:

 

Flickr Photostream

My works

Meet The Author